Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Making BreaD with Noxxa Simple as 1,2,3

Actually my nenek bini Aziz Latif di penanjong request me to make her coconut buns since 8th of raya. As today time & mood of rajin ness came & made her day.
In the making of Noxxa Bread
1. These are my ingredient bread flour, sugar, water, yeast, egg and butter.
2. Mix all ingredient and put them into the Noxxa tin for the kneading process.
3. Noxxa bread maker machine does the kneading & resting.
"Alamak Dough aku Terlebih sudah hehehe"
4. As it rest the dough proved till its double size & its has to undergo to the moulding, filling process & bake till golden brown with the Egg Wash*(mixture of egg & milk). 5. And here it is my Coconut bun for my nenek Twinkle di penanjong .

Its very Easy to make your own bread buns with one of the NOXXA BREAD MAKER MACHINE and you also can make a loaf of bread with it and varieties of soft rolls, french loaf etc;

For any enquiries or you would like to purchase the NOXXA BREAD MAKER MACHINE , you can email me to shazdlah@gmail.com, I would love to teach it for free. (purchase only in Brunei Darussalam)