Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cute Panda Cake For Syadah B'Day

Simple & Cute: Yesterday I've prepared baking the cake & the chocolate mould pieces. Just this afternoon my decoration is done. Actually its really fun & Easy making/decorating cakes, as long you have all the ingredient/equipments and time :) wallaaaah the cake is done.
Made especially for Anis nya Tunang c Syadah .
Anyway Happy Belated 23rd Birthday 12.10.2008 from Mr & Mrs Shazdlah. Semoga panjang umur & Murah Rezeki.
See carefully at back of the panda hehehehe I've put one chocolate button for the tail hehehe cute kan?

Special Day for A Perfect Birthday Gift
I know Syadah LOVES PINK & I thought of making her a Strawberry marble Sponge cake with Fresh cream & Strawberry filling. Decorate with some marachino cherries & Colourful jellies.