Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Watchin Kung Fu Panda..


Just now me, dory, astie n anthony @ my ogh colleague went for the nite out watch Kungfu panda 7pm show at seri Q, we were hoping the cinema cost $5 upaya $6 for the night show. Chali banar tah cerita atu Po" is so cute(bah cyng bila ada masa gi tani liat gi mana tau last show ngan Hj Aman group hehehe ), dory n astie have previously watch wif their hubby didn't even get bored watchin all over again, well i did enjoy the movie n laughed. After that, dinner at Aneka Rasa Serusop Boss lanja and order Tom yam set, to be honest the tomyam was for sure tasteless , ntah ahh kami add in garam n kasturi dah just to make it kaw kaw tomyam but still I want that tomyam di mall hmm dun remember which stall was that . Came home well here I am clicking the keyboard writing Shazdlah blog site. Well kinda first time doing this which is kinda fun sharing with my hubby about our activities daily.