Sunday, January 11, 2009

SUMIMASEN

MY ADVANCED gifts thank alot

from Anis & Syadah

Bro Saiful & Ka isma gifts for me hehehe love the makeup thanks macam krisdyanti la aku pulak ni nanti hihihi


aiks sampat bermain ngan my nails hehehe cyng dun worry it's only sticker kekeke Cute kian



hmm i just lost my new 8 GB pendrive & all my doc is in it argh :( someone stole it in the office well let it be, that person won't be happy for the rest of her/his life cheeeh*


Anyway Bro Alin & firah bought this for my birthday jeng jeng a pendrive 2Gb hehehe that will do , I love it ada symbolic of the chinese year of the rat (1984) nda ku mau bawa ke ofis gi hehehe





You lazy cat..puurrrrr-fect day




hehehhe candid hahahahhahaha



family celebrating on my simple advanced birthday thanks just us