Friday, November 21, 2008

Tutti Fruity Strawberries

Juriyanah Asbahriah Binti Asbollah & Mohammad Kashren bin Hj.Ahmad
Antar Berian & Akad Nikah~ 21st November 2008

C- Puput well she my Aunty , she order my American Chocolate cake layered with ganache cream (1.5kg @B$40.00) well she was interested on the picture that I showed her : Fresh Strawberries & in the middle there's an additional strawberry crystal jelly toppings. Yet next week to come another surprising wedding cake...





My Gift to her on her Nikah Day, sorry didn't come on your nikah due to work Hi Ho" well don't worry i'll be coming next week promise :)


My Vanilla Cupcakes Topped with white chocolate design wif colourful sugar dragees & Strawberry & a Sprinkle Tinkle Oreo.
You told me you loved purple so much & Kashreen favourite colour hee so there it is !!! <3